British model and awards host Alexa Chung has told People Magazine that there are five items of clothing no one can do without this Winter.
Alexa is preparing for the release of her fashion-focused book in 2013, and she shares her five fashion must-haves:
- A blanket. “You can wear it as a scarf or like a weird haggard old-lady cape,” Says Alexa.
- Ankle boots. “Black is good, but I got a wine-colored velvet pair. I love them!”
- A good coat. “I like vintage leopard-print fur. But not real fur. I think Wren does a really good one. And they actually do a lighter one because it’s an L.A.-based brand.”
- A hat. “A cashmere beanie,” she suggests, “Or I just found this amazing brand at the Clic Gallery in New York. Really nice hats.”
- A polka-dot button-down. (We think she means blouse!)
Copyright Speakers Corner 2016