Speakers Corner Vacancies: Events Coordinator
£20-30K + benefits
Speakers Corner is a rapidly growing international booking agency for business and after dinner speakers, celebrity personal appearances, awards hosts and conference facilitators.
As a result of significant new business, we are looking to add an exceptional Event Coordinator to our hard-working logistics team.
Working with clients and speakers from a diverse range of backgrounds, it is essential that the successful candidate has a superior knowledge of sport, business, politics and entertainment, as well as significant entrepreneurial spirit.
Ideal candidates for the event coordinator position will demonstrate intuition, confidence, flexibility and self-reliance to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will be conscientious and super-organised with the ability to shine as both an individual and team member.
Key candidate attributes:
• Educated to degree Level
• Exceptional organisation, planning and scheduling skills
• The ability to work accurately and effectively at a fast pace with great attention to detail
• The ability to use your initiative, we need an action taker and problem solver
• Great interpersonal skills, confident liaising between clients and speakers, especially in managing each party’s expectations and in conflict resolution
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Second European foreign language highly desirable but not essential
• Establishing and maintaining clear channels of communication with speakers and clients
• Organising and distributing contracts/invoices
• Ensuring all speakers are fully briefed
• Coordinating technical requirements for events
• Booking all travel and accommodation requirements
• Working closely and in harmony with the bookings team
For more information and to apply, please contact email@example.com
Copyright Speakers Corner 2016