The BBC has launched a series of programmes about what the future holds. The ‘What If’ series looks at what will come if a number of theories are put to the test, and also incorporates a global competition inviting audiences to create their own vision of the future.
What If? Poses some thought-provoking questions about how the world will look in 50 years’ time?
- What if humans and robots sat down together?
- What if we were all cyborgs?
- What if we stayed young forever?
- What if we all had a car?
- What if we could decide our own form of government?
- What if – the new tech billionaires?
- What if women ruled the world?
- What if Africa was the new hub of global science?
- What if there was a better way of finding love?
- What if we all lived in a smart city?
- What if soldiers were machines?
Copyright Speakers Corner 2017