David Weinberger has been named by eContent magazine as one of the top 15 digital media influencers in the world.
Each person on the list has been selected for creating opportunities for themselves and others within the digital media industry. They represent all aspects of the space, from the technology that enables the media to the content providers who use the technology as a platform.
1. Steve Jobs, Co-Founder and CEO, Apple
2. Jeff Bezos, Founder and CEO, Amazon
3. Mark Zuckerberg, CEO, Facebook
4. Larry Page, Co-Founder and CEO, Google
5. Andy Carvin, Senior Strategist, Social Media Desk, NPR
6. John Paton, CEO, Digital First Media
7. Tim O'Reilly, Founder and CEO, O'Reilly Media, Inc.
8. Rupert Murdoch, Founder, Chairman and CEO, News Corp.
9. Rishad Tobaccowala, Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer, VivaKi
10. Jeff Jarvis, Author, Blogger and Educator
11. David Weinberger, Author
12. Arianna Huffington, President and Editor-In-Chief of the Huffington Post Media Group, AOL, Inc.
13. Om Malik, Founder and Senior Writer, GigaOM
14. Geoff Ramsey, CEO and Co-Founder, eMarketer, Inc.
15. Rob DeMillo, CTO of Revision
Copyright Speakers Corner 2016