Rosabeth Moss Kanter has shared her expertise at TEDx – and she has promised to help impel the business ambitions of top corporate figures to their desired targets.
A Harvard Professor of Business Administration on and one of the most influential business thinkers in the world, Rosabeth’s advice to top CEOs is a six-point strategy plan:
• “Show up: Your presence will make the difference
• Speak up: Use the power of voice to identify issues and help others think differently
• Look up: Know what you stand for by sticking to higher principles and values
• Team up: The most successful companies have strong partnerships from the start
• Never give up: Remember Kanter’s Law, “Everything can look like a failure in the middle”
• Lift others up: Give back once you’ve reached success”
She expressed the urgency to lead a positive change, along with further inspirational and authentic business insights from her position as a global expert on innovation, leadership, and high-performance cultures.
Rosabeth’s Harvard Business Review Blog, includes a recent post called “Nine Rules for Stifling Innovation,” and “Five Self-Defeating Behaviors that Ruin Companies and Careers”. She is one of the top business bloggers for the Harvard Business Review.
Recognized as the Most Influential International Thinker by HR Magazine, she is also the author or co-author of 18 books, including “Confidence: How Winning Streaks and Losing Streaks Begin and End” which became a New York Times best-seller.
Copyright Speakers Corner 2017