Corporate Booking Agent
£20-30K + benefits
Speakers Corner is a rapidly growing international booking agency for business and after dinner speakers, celebrity personal appearances, awards hosts and conference facilitators.
As a result of significant new business, we are looking to add an exceptional Corporate Booking Agent to our hard-working bookings team.
Working with clients and speakers from a diverse range of backgrounds, it is essential that the successful candidate has a superior knowledge of sport, business, politics and entertainment, as well as significant entrepreneurial spirit.
Ideal candidates for this corporate booking agent role will demonstrate a passion for sales and a real drive to succeed. You will be intuitive, flexible and creative with a thirst for knowledge and a good sense of fun.
Key candidate attributes:
• Highly intuitive self-starter accustomed to working as both part of a team and alone
• Well rounded interests and passions from sports to politics to business to comedy to music
• Good communicator with an excellent telephone manner – second language and sales experience is of benefit
• It would be desirable (but not necessary) for the candidate to have a degree or a diploma in hospitality, marketing or event management.
• Researching and discovering new speakers / talent in fields such as comedy, sport, politics and business
• Organizing and booking talent for corporate events, videos, voiceovers, PR campaigns and brand endorsements
• Account management – regular face to face and telephone contact with clients, delivering a level of repeat business
• Identifying new potential clients and developing marketing strategies for attracting new clients
• Provide views and suggestions on marketing and PR initiatives and overall company strategy
For more information and to apply, please contact email@example.com
Copyright Speakers Corner 2016