Lynda Gratton is Professor of Management Practice at London Business School. She is considered one of the world's authorities on people in organizations - she actively advises companies across the world and is a busy conference speaker. She has been nominated for the Thinkers50 2011.
Centre for Women in Business
The Centre for Women in Business at the London Business School is under the leadership of Lynda Gratton. It is the pre-eminent research centre for leadership and knowledge on women in business in Europe, creating a vital bridge between academia and business.
Lynda talks regularly at conferences and events all over the world delivering incite into bringing energy and innovation to any organization. A leading authority on human resources strategy, her talks are designed to inspire and stimulate her audience.
Professor Gratton is the author of numerous books:
• Living Strategy: Putting People at the Heart of Corporate Purpose has been translated into more than 15 languages and rated by US CEOs as one of the most important books
• The Democratic Enterprise: Liberating your Business with Freedom, Flexibility and Commitment was described by Financial Times as a work of important scholarship
• Hot Spots - Why Some Companies Buzz with Innovation & Energy - and Others Don't
• Article 'Integrating the Enterprise' which examined co-operative strategies, was awarded the MIT Sloan Management Review best article of the year
• Case study of BP's peer assist integration practices won the ECC best strategy case of the year award.
Copyright Speakers Corner 2017