As a leading international speaker bureau, we recommend over 7500 keynote speakers, motivational speakers, after dinner speakers, awards hosts, conference facilitators and comedians for over 1000 events a year. This provides us with unrivalled insights into the greatest thinkers, achievers and leaders that walk the planet and we use this knowledge to help curate content programmes for businesses to develop their employee's skills and knowledge.
During the COVID-19 pandemic we quickly transitioned to deliver the power of the spoken word through the virtual events platform. We are uniquely positioned at the intersection between live events and business thought leadership.
Our Official Spokesperson Nick Gold
Our MD Nick Gold is the official spokesperson for Speakers Corner. Nick regularly contributes to business management, vertical markets and event industry publications. He is also available for radio and TV interviews.
Nick has appeared as a panelist on two virtual events recently; C&IT Global Digital Forum and the Federation of Small Businesses ReSTarts event, discussing the impact of COVID-19 on the speaking industry and how the business world has adapted to digital platforms.
In the coming months, Nick will be discussing why external speakers are being used by businesses to upskill their teams for the challenges that lie ahead. Nick will argue the skill set required to thrive in this new world isn't the technical skill set, but the soft skills, otherwise known as 'Emotional Intelligence'.
Nick has had his first book, 'Speaking With Confidence' published by the Penguin Business Book series in November 2020, where he sets out how anyone can present confidently in all manner of scenarios.
For all media enquiries please contact Flourish PR via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01628 882 610
- What 2021 Has In Store for the Events Industry: Brand Chief
- Business Must Invest in Employee Wellbeing to Maintain a Competitive Advantage: Employer News
- Driving Forwards With a New Sense of Purpose: Business Express
Previous Editorial Contributions in 2020
- Brands Which Tell Stories Will Thrive During the Recession: Influence
- It's Not About EQ, It's About IQ: Employer News
- 94% of businesses plan to run a virtual event within the next 12 months: Conference News
- Is Your Internal Meeting Strategy Suitable for the New Way of Working: Business Express
- How an entreprenurial culture can open new windows for businesses: Just Entrepreneurs
- Is Your Internal Meeting Strategy Suitable for the New Way of Working: Global Banking and Finance Review
- Why Events Should Be on the Agenda for Marketers: Media Sector
- Why Events Should Be on the Agenda for Marketers: Brands Journal
- Taking Diversity & Inclusion to the Next Level: Marketing Gazette
- Staying Engaged in a Movement: Accountancy Today
- The First Team Meeting Is Crucial: Business Express
- Diversity & Inclusion Say Less and Do More: CEO World
- How Leaders Can Engage Employees to Survive and Thrive: Employer News
- How to create an innovative culture as we head into a recession: HR Zone
- Why the Leader Should be Last To Speak in a Virtual Event: Meetings & Incentive Travel
- What Will Make or Break a Business as we Head into a Recession: Companies Digest
Nick Gold MD of Speakers Corner Thought Leadership Playlist
Nick has a regular YouTube playlist where he shares his thoughts on business and event industry topics.
From The Archive
Press Office Contact
For all media enquiries please contact our press office.
Tel: 01628 882 610