Want to experience life in a dynamic fast moving company? Looking for a role in a buzzy and energetic environment as an account and new business development manager? Want to be dealing with personalities from the world of sport, business, politics, entertainment and television?
We are a rapidly expanding agency specializing in the fields of sourcing and booking celebrity personal appearances, motivational, after dinner, business speakers, comedians, awards hosts and facilitators.
We are looking to expand our team with enthusiastic and hard working self starters. The job will be based in North West London.
The job will involve:-
- Researching and discovering new speakers / talent in fields such as comedy, sport, politics and business
- Organizing and booking talent for corporate events, videos, voiceovers, PR campaigns and brand endorsements
- Account management – regular face to face and telephone contact with clients, delivering a level of repeat business
- Identifying new potential clients and developing marketing strategies for attracting new clients
- Provide views and suggestions on marketing and PR initiatives and overall company strategy
The Ideal Candidate has the following attributes
- Highly intuitive self starter accustomed to working as both part of a team and alone
- Well rounded interests and passions from sports to politics to business to comedy to music
- Good communicator with an excellent telephone manner – second language and sales experience is of benefit
- It would be desirable (but not necessary) for the candidate to have a degree or a diploma in hospitality, marketing or event management.
If you are interested in working at Speakers Corner, please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter.