Jon Snow: After Dinner Speakers
The face of Channel 4 News since 1989, Jon Snow is one of the UK's best-loved TV broadcasters. Having bought the news to the British nation live for almost 30 years, Jon Snow makes the perfect after dinner speaker, facilitator or awards presenter.
The face of Channel 4 News since 1989, Jon Snow is one of the UK's best-loved TV broadcasters. He has travelled the world to cover the news – from the fall of the Berlin Wall and the release of Nelson Mandela, to Barack Obama's inauguration and the earthquake in Haiti.
After working in local radio, Jon joined ITN in 1976 and, after local reporting for some years, he was made Washington correspondent in 1984 and eventually ITN's Diplomatic Editor for three years.
When Channel 4 News called in 1989, Jon, as main FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK JON SNOW, CALL US ON +44 (0)20 7607 7070 OR EMAIL INFO@SPEAKERSCORNER.CO.UK
What people said about Jon Snow
- "Wonderful thank you! Will certainly consider him again for next year."
- FT Business
- "Jon Snow was fantastic to work with, his professionalism and dedication to every part of the job was evident throughout."
- Personally Speaking (Ireland bureau)
- "Jon was very professional and SO friendly! We were impressed how quickly he grasped the issues. Jon was an excellent meeting chair."
- Succinct Healthcare Communications