Hayley Turner Wins Glamour Award
Female jockey Hayley Turner came out top in the Sporting Achievement category at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards, presented by Graham Norton.
Stylish stars from around the globe flocked to celebrate the magazine’s favourite ladies. Australian singer Kylie Minogue take the Outstanding Contribution Award, and singer Jessie J, was awarded the title of Best Solo Artist.
Kelly Rowland won Best TV Personality, with This Morning favourite Holly Willoughby picking up Best Presenter, and Fearne Cotton winning Best Radio Presenter.
Full list of Glamour winners:
- Outstanding Contribution - Kylie Minogue
- Icon - Dionne Warwick
- Best Solo Artist - Jessie J
- Best TV Personality - Kelly Rowland
- Best Presenter - Holly Willoughby
- Best Theatre Actress - Amanda Holden
- Best UK TV Actress - Jessica Brown Findlay
- Best US TV Actress - Lea Michele
- Editor's Special Award - Michelle Dockery
- Best Band - Florence and the Machine
- Breakthrough Award - Lily Collins
- Inspiration Award - Eva Longoria
- Entrepreneur Award - Jessica Alba
- Best Film Actress - Viola Davis
- Sporting Achievement - Hayley Turner
- Man of the Year - Tom Hiddleston
- Best Radio Presenter - Fearne Cotton
- Accessories Designer - Charlotte Olympia Dellal
- Comedy Actress - Sofia Vergara
- Writer Of The Year - Caitlin Moran
Have an enquiry?
Send us a message online and we'll respond within the hour during business hours. Alternatively, please call us our friendly team of experts on +44 (0) 20 7607 7070.