Hells Kitchen's celebrity chefs are revealed
ITV's reality show Hells Kitchen where two celebrity teams of aspiring chefs compete for a final prize begins next week. Claudia Winkleman has taken over from Angus Deayton and is the new host for this years series. And the three Michelin-starred chef Pierre Marco White will choose who gets fired from the kitchen in the early rounds.
Here is the celebrity line-up:
- TV presenter and former Blue Peter presenter, Anthea Turner
- Property consultant and Anthea Turner's husband Grant Bovey
- Former Dynasty star Linda Evans
- Actor and comedian Adrian Edmondson
- Shameless star Jody Latham
- Rapper Ms Dynamite, whose real name is Niomi MacLean-Daley
- Model Danielle Bux, fiancee of football legend Gary Lineker
- Former Liverpool goalkeeper Bruce Grobelaar
Hell's Kitchen begins at 9pm on Monday 13th April on ITV1
Have an enquiry?
Send us a message online and we'll respond within the hour during business hours. Alternatively, please call us our friendly team of experts on +44 (0) 20 7607 7070.