PPA Awards 2017 With Comedian & Host Katherine Ryan
A huge congratulation to all the nominees and winners at the PPA Awards 2017, which recognises outstanding talent from across the consumer magazine and business media world. With four of our team in attendance, it proved to be a great night with plenty of wine, a delicious three-course meal, and big laughs with the brilliant comedian Katherine Ryan hosting!
Taking place on Thursday 29th June, a champagne-flowing drinks reception from 6.30pm in the beautiful setting of London's Grosvenor House got the 900 attendees in the mood to find out which of the nominees had won in their category (with 25 categories in total).
As partners with the PPA (The Professional Publishing Association), Speakers Corners MD Nick Gold presented the Event of the Year (Consumer Media) award to New Scientist, who won for New Scientist Live.
We offer our congratulations to all those who also made the shortlist:
- Cyclist Track Day 2016, Dennis Publishing
- Esquire Townhouse, Hearst Magazines UK
- Men’s Health Survival of the Fittest, Hearst-Rodale
- NME Awards 2016 with Austin, Texas, Time Inc. UK
- Red Smart Women Week 2016, Hearst Magazines UK
- The National Homebuilding & Renovating Show, Centaur Media
Nick Gold, MD of Speakers Corner, presenting the Event of the Year (Consumer Media) award
To book, or for more info. on any of our speakers, call us on +44 (0) 20 7607 7070 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.