Author, motivational speaker and conference facilitator Paul McGee educates companies on how to survive and thrive in challenging times—dealing with change, developing relationships in the workplace, performing under pressure, and inspiring others as a leader. He is often known as the SUMO guy after his SUMO book which became a best seller.
Paul McGee is a visiting Professor at the University of Chester and one of Europe’s motivational speakers on the subject of change , workplace relationships , leadership, customer service, resilience, wellbeing, and communication. He is also a Sunday Times best-selling author having sold over a quarter of a million books, and has spoken in over 40 countries to date.
Paul’s work has been endorsed by the Elite Performance Director of the British Olympic Association, Sir Clive Woodward, and he has appeared on BBC Breakfast television and is a regular contributor to Radio 5live. The broadcaster Chris Evans described Paul's books as ‘a gift to the world.’
Paul’s provocatively titled book SUMO (shut Up, Move On) became an instant bestseller, and his book on Self Confidence reached number one in the WH Smith Business Book chart and remained there for 24 weeks. He has also written further books including How to Speak so People Really Listen, covering public speaking, and How Not to Worry.
Building on his background in psychology, Paul aims to deliver a practical, relevant message that can make an immediate impact on people’s personal and professional lives. His approach is inspirational and humorous as he seeks to deliver a memorable experience to equip people with insights and ideas to increase their personal effectiveness and impact.
He has had the privilege of working with one of the world’s top management gurus the late Dr Stephen Covey and his work has been endorsed by Sir Clive Woodward. His clients include public sector bodies, prominent blue chip organisations including Adidas, Harrods, and Lloyds Bank, and Manchester City Football Club.
Paul’s goal is simple. He wants to help people achieve better results in life and have more fun in the process, as he seeks to deliver a memorable, motivational, moving on experience.
For further information or to book Paul McGee, call us at Speakers Corner on +44 (0)20 7607 7070 or email email@example.com
What people said about Paul McGee
- "Loved him. One of the directors wants to use him again, as do I."
- Pru Health
- "Every organisation these days needs to be looking for value for money... we made an investment in over 2,500 of our staff attending a Sumo seminar with Paul McGee. Staff were given insights and ideas that could help them be more effective at work, deal more positively with the challenge of change, and build better relationships with both the public and colleagues. The overwhelming feedback has been that the sessions were inspiring, thought provoking, humorous but above all practical in helping my staff make a positive difference. I would have no hesitation in recommending Paul McGee and his SUMO philosophy to any organisation."
- Chief Constable, Cambridgeshire Police
- "May I on behalf of everyone at Manchester United who attended your session, thank you for a great presentation. The feedback has been excellent and all very positive and I know the ideas within your SUMO message are greatly appreciated."
- Club Secretary, Manchester United FC