A world-renowned innovation expert and thought leader, Rowan Gibson is a top keynote speaker and educator in 61 countries and a strategic innovation adviser to the Fortune 500. His book, The Four Lenses of Innovation, explains how to dramatically improve your innovation efforts by learning to look at the world through a powerful new set of discovery lenses.
‘Mr. Innovation’ Rowan Gibson, international thought-leader on business innovation , is the author of two leading bestsellers on business strategy and innovation, both of which have been published in several languages. He co-founded innovationexcellence.com – one of the world’s most popular innovation websites.
For more than twenty years, Rowan has worked with some of the most impressive and authoritative businesses in the world, helping them to hunt down, catch and embrace every new opening for growth, and to turn them into opportunities and to even form new markets.
Rowan has published several books on innovation and strategy, in which he examines and clarifies how businesses must enhance and preserve employees’ capability to innovate, refreshing your strategy and how to discover new modes of thinking. Making complex subjects simple, he provides companies with the tools they need for growth and change in the turbulent marketplace.
The website he founded, innovationexcellence.com has become one of the world’s most popular innovation sites.
Dynamic and cutting-edge, Rowan is also a prolific writer. Alongside his successful books, he has written dozens of business blogs, columns and articles, and has been interviewed for TV and radio all over the world.
An instrumental figure in the world of innovation, Rowan is an ideal choice for change and fresh strategy briefs.
For further information or to book Rowan Gibson, call us at Speakers Corner on +44 (0)20 7607 7070 or email email@example.com
What people said about Rowan Gibson
- "Want to experience the future today? Listen to Rowan Gibson. He is one of those rare people who sees around the bend and brings tomorrow close."
- - Dave Ulrich, ranked by BusinessWeek as the #1 management educator
- "In a world gone crazy, there's no sounder thinker than Rowan Gibson. He a genius when it comes to rethinking the future."
- - Al Ries, author of Focus! The future of your company depends on it
- "You gave a very informative and actionable vision to Bayer, and it was fun. It was a joy meeting you! Thanks again."
- - Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc.