Events Co-ordinator/Talent Booking Assistant
Speakers Corner is a rapidly growing booking agency for business and after dinner speakers, celebrity personal appearances, awards hosts and conference facilitators. We supply speakers for corporate events both in the UK and all over the world.
We are expanding rapidly and are looking for high calibre, enthusiastic and self-motivated people to join our hard working team. The speakers we book for our clients come from a wide range of backgrounds including politics, sport, business, television and comedy. As such, the right candidate should take an interest in and be up to date with current affairs and world events.
A job at Speakers Corner throws up new challenges every day. The right candidate will need intuition, confidence and self-reliance to thrive in a fast moving environment. We are currently looking for a super organised and conscientious person to join our logistics team. This is a varied role requires an adaptable and multi-faceted person who will thrive in this environment.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Degree Level
- Exceptional organisation, planning and scheduling skills
- The ability to work accurately and effectively at a fast pace with great attention to detail
- The ability to use your initiative, we need an action taker and problem solver
- Great interpersonal skills, confident liaising between clients and speakers, especially in managing each party’s expectations and in conflict resolution
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to multi task and prioritise
- Happy working both independently and as part of a close knit team
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating all the logistical arrangements for the speaker bookings made by our bookings team. This includes the contracting and invoicing, ensuring the speaker is properly briefed by the client, organising travel and accommodation and making sure technical requirements are in place as well as anything else that comes up in the course of a booking.
- Working closely with the bookings team to ensure flawless execution of the client’s event. You will build relationships with and act as liaison between the client and the speaker at all stages of the booking.
- Helping out in all aspects of the company, such as the website and newsletter, preparing for exhibitions, contributing to marketing meetings, going out to events to meet clients and hear speakers and constantly being on the lookout for exciting new speakers for our clients.
Our success as a company comes from every member of the team playing an integral role in developing the business. The ideal candidate will be able to identify opportunities for themselves and the company to develop.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Rebecca@speakerscorner.co.uk
Copyright Speakers Corner 2021