Speakers Corner is a rapidly growing agency and consultancy that recommends speakers, and talent for corporate events around the world. Our client base is made up of globally recognisable brands, public sector organisations, event agencies, marketing and PR companies, charities and associations. Essentially anyone involved in events i.e. conferences, dinners, award ceremonies and PR launches etc...
The speakers and talent we supply to our clients come from a wide range of backgrounds including politics, sport, business, television and comedy. As such, the right candidate should take an interest in and be up to date with current affairs and world events. We are looking for high calibre, enthusiastic and self-motivated Marketing Manager to join our hard working team.
A job at Speakers Corner throws up new challenges every day. The right candidate will need intuition, confidence and self-reliance to thrive in a fast moving environment and will be motivated by making a difference to a thriving small to medium size business.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager will include:
- Responsible for copy across channels – website, newsletters, print and social (there are over 1000 biographies on website to keep up to date)
- Work with third party agencies - PR, Web development, SEO, Design and Video Production to ensure consistent strategy on a 12 month cycle
- Come up with creative ideas to leverage exposure beyond current reach
The ideal Marketing Manager will have the following experience / attributes:
- Experienced copyrighting skills
- Experience in managing relationship with third party agencies - PR, Web development, SEO, Design and Video Production
- Developed and formulated marketing strategy plans in prior roles
- Experience in digital / social campaigns – worked with third party mailing systems e.g. mail chimp
- Comprehensive understanding of Excel
- The ability to use initiative, work accurately and effectively at a fast pace with great attention to detail
- Happy working both independently and as part of a close knit team
- Ideally have experience working agency or client side in a marketing role or journalistic / copyrighting experience
Our success as a company comes from every member of the team playing an integral role in developing the business. The ideal candidate will be able to identify opportunities for both themselves and the company to develop.
To apply, please send a CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Speakers Corner 2018