6 Predictions for the 6 Nations
It’s Six Nation’s time – and Speakers Corner includes representatives from all corners of the UK – eight English, three Scots and Debbie flies the flag for Wales.
To fuel the excitement and rivalry, we’ve come up with some predictions – do you agree??
- Leigh Halfpenny will be crowned ‘Man of the Match’ (at least once)-we are basing this on last year’s performance and the fact that he’s great. Hopefully Leigh won’t let Debbie down.
- Scotland will win two matches and maybe even more-this one is a long shot but the Scots in the office feel they were very unlucky against Ireland, there’s always a chance they will beat Italy and the other matches are all to play for... before you know it they’ll have won the whole tournament.
- would definitely be on side with this prediction.
- Italy will get the wooden spoon-unfortunately there is no one to defend Italy in the Speakers Corner office and we are just basing this predication on past results but everyone loves an underdog and a shock victory so...viva Italia!
- will be tuned in at all times-we have a sneaky suspicion that motivational speaker and ex England international player Will Greenwood will be watching the six nations religiously in the hope that England will be victorious.
- There will be an awkward scrap-with testosterone levels running high on the pitch, we predict there will be a few scraps among the players and for viewers entertainment someone will be sent off, our guess is Jim Hamilton.
- Irish fans will shed tears for O’Driscoll-Ireland will bid an emotional farewell to rugby legend Brian O’Driscoll who retires from international rugby after this season. Our thoughts go out to Ireland at this difficult time.
Can’t wait to see how spot on we are!
To book any of the above speakers call us on 0207 607 7070.
Have an enquiry?
Send us a message online and we'll respond within the hour during business hours. Alternatively, please call us our friendly team of experts on +44 (0) 20 7607 7070.