A peerless visionary and powerful keynote speaker, Jeremy Rifkin advises businesses and government on the economic, environmental, social and cultural impacts of new technologies introduced into the global economy. His 19 books have been translated into 35 languages and include The Third Industrial Revolution, The Empathic Civilization and The Hydrogen Economy.
Jeremy Rifkin, is an economic and social theorist, best-selling author, political activist and public speaker. Founding president of the Foundation on Economic Trends, a society which examines international issues on the environment, the economy and climate change. Also the president of TIR Consulting Group LLC, Jeremy is leading the forefront of the third industrial revolution.
He addresses the challenges and opportunities of globalization in the 21st century in comprehensive and accessible keynote speeches to the world's leading Fortune 500 companies, and governments, civil society organisations, and universities.
Best-selling author of twenty books, on technological changes in the economy, the workforce, society and the environment. Jeremy's works have been translated into 35 languages and are widely used in academic and corporate institutions.
Having twenty years of personal experience working in Europe, advising heads of state and political parties, consulted with Europe's leading companies, and worked with environmental and social justice campaigns, Jeremy is well-placed to discuss the issues of Brexit.
Able to talk on global debates on technology displacement and corporate downsizing, Jeremy is an appropriate choice for the business sector.
In 2015 Jeremy joined Angela Merkel, The Chancellor of Germany, amongst other senior European leaders, to deliver a keynote address at the European Investment Bank conference titled: Momentum for Europe-Innovation and Competitiveness. He presented a bold new plan for the next stage of the European journey: The build-out and scale-up of an Internet of Things infrastructure for a Digital Europe and the transition to a Third Industrial Revolution.
The visionary thinker predicted that Europe’s transition into the digital world will revolutionise every commercial sector, disrupt the workings of virtually every industry, bring with it unprecedented new economic opportunities, put millions of people back to work, and create a more sustainable post-carbon society to mitigate climate change.
Jeremy also writes a monthly column for publication in a handful of the world's leading newspapers and magazines.
His combination of vast knowledge on European current affairs, the climate, the future of The Internet of Things make him a relevant and engaging keynote speaker.
His speaking topics include:
- The Hydrogen Economy: Preparing the World for a new energy era and the third industrial revolution
- The European Dream: How Europe's vision of the future is changing the global economy
- The change from traditional capitalist markets to globally commercial networks
- Rethinking the future of employment
- The Hi-tech Revolutions of the 21st Century: Harnessing the scientific and technological fields of biotechnology, nanotechnology, advanced IT, and cognitive science in ways that advance the process of globalization
- Creating new partnerships between the global business community, civil society, and governments to create a sustainable approach to globalization
- Deep Globalization: Deepening and expanding the global economy by bringing the remaining 60% of the human race into the 21st century marketplace
- Educating Youth for a Global Era: Introducing service learning and experiential education into schools and colleges to prepare youth for working and living in a diverse, multicultural world
- Making the shift from managing disease to promoting wellness
- Immigration in a Globally Connected World: Addressing the challenges of migration in an era of cultural diasporas
- Beyond the Nation State: Examining the future prospects of transnational political spaces in Europe, Asia, the Americas, and Africa
For further information or to book Jeremy Rifkin, call us on +44 (0)20 7607 7070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What people said about Jeremy Rifkin
- "Very clear and mind-widening. Much appreciated by a top level audience of decision makers and CEOs."
- - Econopolis NV