Nigel Risner delivers messages about resilience, change, relationships in the workplace and embracing opportunities like working from home and uniting your team remotely. His style is interactive and memorable as he helps to explain how teams can unite virtually and also benefit from the interplay between its different members.
Nigel Risner draws on real-life examples to guide professionals through adversity and change. He helps to empower them to play to their strengths and embrace opportunities through lively sessions designed to teach clients, at all levels, how to boost self-esteem and make things happen.
As a dynamic keynote and motivational speaker, Nigel currently runs webinars and zoom presentations so that people and their organisations can become ‘Champions’ in their own right, a new program he’s developed to help businesses deal with change, feel resilient and hone in on their vision and mission in these uncertain times.
His presentations are bespoke for businesses looking for new information about their everyday situations, interactions, opportunities, problems and challenges. The information he shares is delivered with a lot of snap – so people can grasp it, remember it and use it at once.
Nigel teaches strategic techniques, that he helps teams to put into practice on a regular basis, and inspires others to have faith in themselves. He has proven the power of these tenets in his own career: at only 26-years-old, he ran a successful finance company as one of the youngest CEOs in London.
He was also the former president of the London Chapter of Professional Speakers Association, has been voted Speaker of the year by the Academy of Chief Executives, Vistage and Footdown and is a Companion of the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management.
His 'animal theory', expounded in his book ‘It’s a Zoo Around Here’, is particularly popular: delegates are categorised according to four communication styles—lion, elephant, monkey and dolphin—to demonstrate how teams can benefit from the interplay of its different members.
As a motivational and keynote speaker , Nigel is much in demand in the corporate sector, covering numerous topics including resilience, change, relationships in the workplace and embracing opportunities like working from home and uniting your team remotely. he is also still presenting his key programme on communication in an ever changing world via zoom.
For further information or to book Nigel Risner, please call us on +44 (0)20 7607 7070 or email email@example.com
What people said about Nigel Risner
- "Your sessions were full of energy and excitement. We just cannot stop talking about them. Life changing. You were worth whatever you cost because we benefited so much from the afternoon session. Special Needs manager was almost in tears because you were preaching the same message value, respect, acknowledgement and praise. You have changed a number of lives once more."
- - Welsh Primary School Conference
- "An inspirational morning."
- - The Oak Tree Primary School
- "Event was a huge success with many people texting and e-mailing how much they enjoyed it! Nigel was brilliant and I find myself thinking of his phrases on a daily basis at the moment!"
- - Louise Jones LJ Marketing Ltd