Adrian Gilpin has designed and led some of the most effective and sustainable change programmes in British business - including RBS, Prudential Property Investment Managers and Barclaycard. A motivational keynote speaker, Adrian works with management teams to help them turn their organisations into an Inspired Enterprise by unlocking the hidden potential in people.
Adrian Gilpin is best known for working with management teams to help them turn their organisations into an Inspired Enterprise.
"There are three key parts of an Inspired Enterprise – Inspired Self, Inspired Coach and Inspired Leader. Individuals must take responsibility for unleashing their full potential; managers must learn how to coach high performance in other; and the leaders must be able to create an inspired environment where people are able to be at their best.
Adrian has designed and led some of the most effective and sustainable change programmes in British business. Many organisations – recently Royal Bank of Scotland, Prudential Property Investment Managers and Barclaycard – have retained Adrian to coach their Managing Directors and senior executives in high performance leadership coaching. Entrepreneurs have worked with Adrian to maximise the value of their enterprises; Adrian coached the board of Bookham Technology through the largest ever public floatation of any UK technology business. Adrian works regularly within the public sector too, including the MOD, all three forces, the NHS, Housing Associations and social enterprises. Adrian’s personal passion is also to impact the long term thinking about how we educate our children; and he is a regular speaker at national and local education conferences.
Adrian’s presentations are a unique mix of story-telling, movie clips, wisdom, common sense and a deep understanding of what makes human beings tick and perform at their best. His presentations get very high endorsement from CEOs and business leaders for the sustained impact they have on audiences. He is regularly voted ‘best speaker’ at conferences across all industries.
- Chairman, Institute of Human Development
- Bestselling author, Unstoppable – The Pathway to Living an Inspired Life
- Founder, Inspired Enterprise
- Co-creator, The Aspell-Gilpin Personal Profiler (psychometric tool)
- Main activities: Keynote speaking, CEO Mentoring, Top Team Coaching & Designing Strategic Culture Change Programm
For further information or to book Adrian Gilpin, call us at Speakers Corner on +44 (0)20 7607 7070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What people said about Adrian Gilpin
- "I awoke this morning feeling unstoppable and wanted to write and express my thanks."
- - Allgood Plc
- "As a leadership and attitude changing experience it was unrivalled."
- - Silverlink Trains
- "The power of your presentation was commented on by several of my colleagues and I basked in reflected glory that I was seen to work with a professional of your calibre and presence."
- - Kent County Council