Allan Pease: Keynote & Conference Speakers
Body language expert Allan Pease motivates business audiences with his powerful and fast-moving presentations which demonstrate clarity how to understand the behaviour of those around you - and how to deal with it. He decodes subtle clues in every-day situations, faced by everyone, including negotiations, meetings and phonecalls.
Allan Pease, Mr. Body-Language, is a world expert on selling, relationships and human communication. He imparts simple, tried and tested strategies that guarantee results with humour and a motivational technique which impels his audience to use his ideas immediately.
With an impressive track record in selling behind him, Allan’s gravitas is unparalleled.
A born achiever, Allan has been selling since the age of 10 when he sold household goods door-to-door, and still a teenager he was rated the No.1 national salesman when he worked selling bed linen and pots & pans. At 21, he was the youngest person ever to sell over $1,000,000 of life insurance in his first year.
Allan’s influential programs are used by businesses and governmental organisations to teach pragmatic and constructive strategies that help to win people over and persuade them to cooperate and engage with you.
Allan and his wife Barbara are phenomenally successful as non-fiction authors. They have written 17 bestsellers including The Definitive Book of Body Language and Why Men Don’t Listen and Women Can’t Read Maps. His books have been translated into 54 languages and have sold over 27,000,000 copies. His television series and Number 1.Box Office Movie were watched by over 100 million viewers.
Allan is an Honorary Professor at ULIM International University, a Fellow of the Royal Society of the Arts (UK), a Fellow of the Institute of Management, Fellow of the Lifewriters Association, a Paul Harris Fellow (UK), JCI senator and has been inducted into the National Speakers Association Hall Of Fame.
- Communicating For Results
- Body Language – It’s Not What You Say
- How To Be A People Magnet
- Questions Are The Answers
- Pursuade the opposite sex
For further information or to book Allan Pease, call us on +44 (0)20 7607 7070 or email email@example.com
What people said about Allan Pease
- "The feedback we have received from our delegates rates Allan's presentation as the highlight of our event. Entertaining and informative"
- National Australia Bank
- "Allan Pease can hold an audience for several hours and still be interesting and entertaining. He does an exceptional job."
- Master Builders Association
- "He is a great communicator and a wonderful entertainer. The delegates have told me they didn't want him to finish."
- Wella (UK) Ltd