Ex-director of British Airways and Air Miles, Larry Hochman is a renowned international keynote speaker, helping companies develop a competitive advantage by focusing on the future needs of both customers and employees. A globally recognised expert, Larry discusses customer relationships, leadership and talent management.
Larry Hochman - formerly of British Airways and Air Miles - is one of the most popular keynote speakers , globally recognised for his expertise on customer relationships; the future of HR; talent management and corporate culture.
For over a decade Larry, in his position as senior manager with British Airways, developed and promoted one of the world’s biggest brands in innovative and ground-breaking ways, before moving to loyalty management company, Air Miles. There his roles included Director of Customer Service as well as Director of People and Culture - the first person in the UK to hold this position.
Since 1998, Larry has been running his own speaking, mentoring, and consulting business, as well as delivering consistently popular and lauded public speeches all over the world.
Larry, who pioneered corporate mentoring work in the U.K. at Air Miles, and has become personal mentor to many Chief Executives.
Larry’s recent book, The Relationship Revolution, extolls his wisdom is an invaluable tool to businesses worldwide.
- The Customer Experience - Your only priority
- Transformational Leadership In A Changing Environment
- The New Marketing - Customers Do It For You
- Creating A Collaborative Culture Of Change
For further information or to book Larry Hochman, call us at Speakers Corner on +44 (0)20 7607 7070 or email email@example.com
What people said about Larry Hochman
- "Your startling appraisal of the way business is likely to change in the next few years was sobering and thought provoking. This is exactly what is needed to help our business managers 'think outside the box' about ways in which their own markets may change and how they can adapt themselves to exploit the opportunities that presents. At the same time your messages in so many different ways fit well with the overall 'Think Customer' theme for this year's Forum."
- Chief Executive, Siemens UK