Naomi Langford-Wood is a great keynote speaker. It is rare to find a speaker like Naomi who seeks to demystify the subject of internet technologies and view them in truly business terms - cutting through the jargon and techno-babble and putting the role of new technologies and techniques into perspective in business life, both now and for the future.
Entrepreneur and business woman, Naomi debunks the hype around business, technology, globalisation and communication to see it for what it is and put it into context
A serial entrepreneur, businesswoman, business writer and speaker over the past 20 years, Naomi Langford-Wood always researches her audience to ensure that speeches are focused on their needs; and her speech "E-commerce without tears!" is sold out each time she gives it. Her speeches are useful, amusing, motivational, interesting, entertaining and thought-provoking.
Booked around the world, this striking woman is an excellent communicator whose presentation style can be changed depending on the audience, time of day and subject matter and whether she is booked as a keynote or in a lighter tone after dinner speaker on a range of subjects - or indeed as a chairman or facilitator.
She has co-authored a number of books on subjects ranging from e-commerce and Internet technologies, through event management, to business planning and raising finance. She is a Fellow of the Institute of Directors and of the RSA as well as a Founder of the Association of eBusiness Professionals.
For further information or to book Naomi Langford-Wood, call us at Speakers Corner on +44 (0)20 7607 7070 or email email@example.com
What people said about Naomi Langford-Wood
- "Naomi succeeded in wrapping up a complex debate with captains of industry with no notes in front of 3,000 at the Albert Hall."
- - Institute of Directors Annual Convention
- "Presented a compelling case for our industry to seriously consider Internet technologies, in an amusing and pithy presentation."
- - General Aviation and Manufacturers Association Annual Conference
- "Naomi's opening keynote address was thought provoking and her understanding of the influences on our business was surprising."
- - Garden Centres Association Annual Conference - Paris