Before becoming a communications consultant for some of the world’s largest businesses, Mark Jeffries was a Merrill Lynch stockbroker. Adept in offering businesses advice on how to seduce and influence their competitors, Mark is an ideal choice for a corporate function. His charismatic and captivating nature make him the perfect keynote speaker.
Before becoming a communications consultant for some of the world’s largest businesses, Mark Jeffries was a Merrill Lynch stockbroker.
His new role has taken him in various directions, including advising law firms, accountancy practices, and a wide variety of agencies and corporations.
He is also an expert on image and communications, and has created a high-profile media presence, with his appearances on news, lifestyle and finance TV programmes.
His time is split between the USA and Europe, where Mark moderates, facilitates and hosts major corporate conferences.
His energetic keynotes offer communication techniques to build trust, success & connection; from networking to negotiation, from reading signals to delivering positivity, and from secrets of the politicians to the psychology of becoming a problem solver.
As a regular guest on NBC’s Today Show, Mark examines ‘Strategic Communication’ and ‘Soft Skills’. His toolbox of tips on how to innovate are the basis for his two books “What’s up with your Handshake?” & “The Art of Business Seduction” where he presents invaluable advice.
Subjects covered in this practical, invaluable and entertaining presentation include:
- How to influence others
- The L-WAR. Listen, Watch, Anticipate & React
- Networking 2.0 - the new ‘connection’ rules
- How to plant the seed of an idea
- The Jealousy effect
- Reading other people
- Techniquette—the etiquette of technology
- Language – the power of words
- How to alter the way others perceive you
- The 3 Cs of Powerful Communication
For further information or to book Mark Jeffries, call us on +44 (0)20 7607 7070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What people said about Mark Jeffries
- "Mark has truly helped to focus our people and help them use their new skills to grow our business and client relationships."
- - TMW Ad agency
- "I have never seen a facilitator as effective and impressive. His ideas, humour and questions turned our event into a huge success."
- - VP, EMEA - Progress Software
- "Along with delivering a bang-on message you were able to suffuse it with intelligent humour!"
- - REALTOR