Nigel Barlow runs his own international consultancy, giving businesses advice on how to think creatively. He is an author, an agent provocateur, and a ‘business rocker’ whose talks focus on disruption, innovation, and mindset change.
Nigel Barlow is a business speaker with a uniquely flamboyant, warm and insightful personality. Creativity and innovation applied to business are his focus and he passionately engages with clients to inspire what he calls 'a possibility mindset'. His speciality is to get delegates at conferences to think, laugh, and act.
He was previously an Associate Fellow at the Saïd Business School, focusing on innovative change.
An Oxford Law graduate and barrister Nigel left the world of Law and has been running his own enterprises for over two decades. A founding director of the European Tom Peters Company in the 80s, he has worked in every corner of the globe with companies in most sectors of industry – including energy, finance, pharmaceuticals, retailing, and engineering.
Nigel inspires self-belief, provokes creative insight, and challenges mindsets. His talks apply practical innovation to themes as diverse as creative leadership, inspiring talent, inventing the future, bi-modal thinking and creating legendary customer experiences.
An advocate of thinking differently, collaboration, and innovation through disruption, Nigel's keynote presentations are energetic and full of fresh thinking.
Some of his speaking topics are:
- Disrupt... Or be disrupted
- The mindset of an innovator
- Inventing the future – through creative storytelling
- Digicare: the customer’s experience in a digital world
- Creating a Possibility Mindset
For further information or to book Nigel Barlow, call us at Speakers Corner on +44 (0)20 7607 7070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What people said about Nigel Barlow
- "He provoked laughter and interactivity in the audience, most of all he made them think. He tailored nicely to reflect the KCI business"
- - KCI Europe
- "Thank you for your excellent presentation. Your mix of humor and hard facts kept our people focused throughout your presentation."
- - Amer Sports
- "You covered the topic in a way which was engaging and thought-provoking whilst at the same time being real fun."
- - Lovells