Alex MacPhail

An engaging and compelling keynote speaker, able to entertain and energise any audience. With a history in investment banking, Alex turned Corporate Development and founded his own organisation that has grown to become one of the UK’s leading provider of peak performance coaching. Motivational speaker and leader in empowering positive mental attitude, Alex's dynamic success would inspire the corporate circuit.

D: £3K - £5K
"Alex was very good, he was professional and the client really liked him."
Top Banana

Alex MacPhail is a passionate and compelling keynote speaker. His great expertise is empowering large audiences to master their motivation. A partner of rogenSi, he teaches his listeners the skills they need to achieve their full potential in any task they take on.

By the age of 18, Alex had turned from a distinctly average teenager to a thriving commodities broker. He was earning a sweet six-figure sum and slowly but surely carving out his path for success. The exposure to this high-pressure environment at such a young age led Alex to create a direct sales organisation that grew quickly to an annual turnover of £10m.

Wanting to find out what makes a difference in the corporate world, and what rapidly increases performance and profitability, Alex took to reading American motivational books in his quest to create an ideal business strategy.

Alex was particularly excited by the work of two American 'gurus' - Anthony Robbins and Dr Stephen Covey, wanting to bring their work from Stateside to the UK, he acquired exclusive licences to bring them to the UK. This resulted in Alex promoting a series of mammoth events to sell-out audiences of up to 3,000 people.

Learning from the experts, Robbins and Covey, Alex set up his own training company, making the material for success readily available to the UK corporate market.

This he has achieved with incredible success, as the company he co-founded now works with 300 UK companies in 1:1 training sessions, workshops and conference formats.

Alex describes his work as “Attitudinal, behavioural training” and he implements this mantra in his dynamic and amusing keynote speeches. The success of these events ensure Alex is a highly sought-after speaker.

Looking for the difference between the top 10% of a company and the remaining 90%, he actively teaches the 90% the growth mindset to help them reach an elite status. He empowers businesses with positive mental attitudes and the leadership skills to help them be the best.

Alex will teach delegates to control the way they respond to daily challenges and successes, harnessing positive action. He is an authoritative keynote speaker, who will deliver a truly memorable and useful session.

For further information or to book Alex MacPhail, call us on +44 (0)20 7607 7070 or email


For further information or to book Alex MacPhail please call us on +44 (0)20 7607 7070 or use the contact form:

What people said about Alex MacPhail

  • "Alex was very good, he was professional and the client really liked him."
  • Top Banana

Want to know more about Alex MacPhail

Speakers Corner (London) Ltd,
Ground and Lower Ground Floor,
5-6 Mallow Street,