A leading speaker on technology and its impact on business and society, David is a current and witty keynote speaker. Combining his sharp cultural analysis with relevant, funny and easy to understand examples, he is an excellent choice for the business world. A professional keynote speaker, David's experience on the circuit and position as a thought-leader ensure he is an engaging and dynamic speaker.
David Weinberger's status as one of the foremost (and funniest!) keynote speakers on technology, communication and society continues to grow. A dynamic and witty speaker, he has received widespread acclaim for captivating presentations to such companies as IBM, Yahoo, Microsoft, Google and Disney.
An authority on technology and the onrush of information the modern world has provided us with, David helps his audiences to decipher the human impact on the internet through keynote speeches and workshops.
A philosopher by training, he holds a Ph.D. from the University of Toronto and taught there between 1980-1986. Alongside his strong academic career, David was also a gag writer for the comic strip "Inside Woody Allen" from 1976-1983.
Author of Cluetrain Manifesto, which originally started as a website, and was later published as a book, David’s book is greatly praised as hailed as a “primer on internet marketing”. His other works have received critical praise, leading him to be seen as an authority on the changing face of the internet.
David Weinberger addresses the key elements of an information and technology revolution that impacts how we organize our businesses, increases our customers' newfound control of the information they touch, and challenges the core concepts of who and what we trust.
His speaking topics include:
- Messages Make Markets
- The Power of Digital Disorder or Why Messiness Is a Virtue
- The Future of Web 2.0
- Semantic Collaboration
For further information or to book David Weinberger, call us on +44 (0)20 7607 7070 or email email@example.com
What people said about David Weinberger
- "David was engaging, energetic and professional. His presentation was well received and met our objectives."
- - Telefonica UK Limited
- "An absolute smash hit! He makes complex technology simple without being trivial, you will laugh loud and often - passionate & sincere."
- - Delphi Group Integration Conference
- "David challenged our customers to apply what they had learned to their businesses. His anecdotes and experience were invaluable."
- - Vignette Users Conference