Dean Van Leeuwen
A popular futurist and keynote speaker, Dean Van Leeuwen harbours over fifteen years of experience in business innovation, marketing and customer experience strategies. On the corporate circuit, he presents a tangible view of the future of leadership and business, exploring how companies can become more successful and increasingly contribute to society.
Dean Van Leeuwen, astute and accessible futurist and business speaker, has a tangible view of the future of leadership and business, which he expresses in a relatable, no-nonsense and interactive presentations, fuelled by humour and insight.
A leading TEDx speaker and well-reviewed author, Dean is highly accomplished in his field. An expert at developing strategic frameworks for thinking, the futurist can advise any company on how to find the path for success.
With nearly two decades of experience in business innovation, marketing and customer experience strategies, Dean’s insatiable appetite for exploring how businesses can become more successful and increasingly contribute to society, allows him to challenge conventional wisdom and to unveil awe-inspiring new realities.
Co-founder and chief exploration officer of TomorrowToday International, his company is dedicated to demonstrating to businesses how to succeed in the new world of leadership and work.
In 2003 Dean - the typical Generation Xer – decided to look for adventure. A round the world plane ticket took him to wonderful places, and on dreamlike adventures, including volunteering as an underwater photographer for a team researching Minke whales off the Great Barrier Reef, diving with Manta Rays and sunken WWII airplane wrecks off Hawaii and undertaking the gruelling task of cycling around Madagascar to raise money for charity.
Conversational and thought-provoking, Dean has spoken at prestigious locations such as London Business School and the Centre for European Leadership Development at INSEAD. An expert on leadership and future trends, Dean is the perfect keynote speaker to advise businesses on what can give them the competitive edge.
His speaking topics include:
- Global trends and leadership
- How technology is shaping our future
- Giving businesses the competitive advantage
- Futuristic strategy
For further information or to book Dean Van Leeuwin, call us on +44 (0) 20 8365 3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What people said about Dean Van Leeuwen
- "The presentation was exceptional. The fascinating subject matter was made truly inspirational by Dean’s very professional, entertaining and slick presentation."
- - Salford University
- "Dean is an excellent presenter who kept us captivated with the content of his presentation."
- - Royal Veterinary College
- "Dean's presentation and delivery was excellent and very useful for the purpose of our meeting. His material was interesting, relevant and engaging throughout and provided us with pertinent information."
- - Bechtel Ltd