Once one of the FBI's Most Wanted, Kevin is now a trusted security consultant to the Fortune 500. He and his team of white-hat hackers now maintain a 100 percent successful track record of being able to penetrate the security of any system they are paid to hack into using a combination of technical exploits and social engineering.
Once one of the FBI's Most Wanted because he went on an ‘electronic joyride’ during which he hacked into more than 40 major corporations just for the challenge and not for monetary gain, Kevin Mitnick was once the most elusive computer break-in artist in history.
Today, he is a trusted, highly sought-after security consultant to Fortune 500 and governments worldwide. Kevin Mitnick is the world's authority on hacking, social engineering, and security awareness training. In fact, the world’s most used computer-based end-user security awareness training suite bears his name.
Kevin’s keynote presentations are one part magic show, one part education, and all parts entertaining. Whether delivered virtually or live, Kevin will entertain and educate your audience with real demonstrations of the latest hacking techniques to help raise the security awareness of individuals and organizations worldwide while keeping attendees on the edge of their seats.
Kevin is a global bestselling author and his books are available in over 50 countries and 20 languages. He is the world authority on social engineering and security awareness training. Well over 1 million professionals watch Kevin Mitnick’s Security Awareness Training program every year. His written works are mandatory readings for security professionals. They include:
- The Art of Intrusion: The Real Story Behind the Exploits of Hackers, Intruders and Deceivers
- The Art of Deception: Controlling the Human Element of Security
- Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World's Most Wanted Hacker (NY Times Bestseller)
- The Art of Invisibility: The World's Most Famous Hacker Teaches You How to Be Safe in the Age of Big Brother and Big Data
He has been a commentator, security analyst, or interview subject for almost every major news outlet around the globe. Kevin has also been the subject of movies, books and countless articles.
What People are Saying:
- "The World's Greatest Hacker" Fox News
- "The World's Most Famous Hacker" CNN
- "In our world, Kevin Mitnick is our David Beckham or Lebron James." KPMG
- "If hackers were rock stars, Kevin Mitnick would be Mick Jagger" News.com
As the CEO of Mitnick Security Consulting, Kevin, along with his The Global Ghost Team™ maintain a 100 percent successful track record of being able to penetrate the security of any system they are paid to hack into using a combination of technical exploits and social engineering.
Also, in his role of Chief Hacking Officer of KnowBe4 he helps produce the world's most popular security awareness training programs to counteract social engineering and to improve security effectiveness.
- Digital security & cyber security
- Social engineering
- Hacking and hackers
- Remote workforce safety
- Enterprise hacking
- Digital privacy
- Custom hacking experiences and demonstrations for your own unique event
Kevin is also a bestselling author with his work including "The Art of Invisibility", "Ghost In The Wires", "The Art of Intrusion" and "The Art of Deception".
For further information or to book Kevin Mitnick, call us on +44 (0)20 7607 7070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What people said about Kevin Mitnick
- "Delegates at the event gave Kevin a rating of 98% for content and 98% for delivery. I’m sure you will agree the scores were sensational"
- - Accenture
- "The Webinar on social engineering was fantastic and we have received lots of positive feedback about the event. Kevin is a great speaker with tons of wit and a flair for making points thoughtfully."
- - Calgary Board of Education
- "Kevin's talk was a huge hit. He was charming, funny and definitely in the zone. The talk covered his early childhood pranks, illuminating how he developed the hacker instinct that ultimately got him into trouble."
- - Microsoft