Lead singer of rock giant Iron Maiden Bruce Dickinson specialises in turning customers into fans as a keynote and motivational speaker on the corporate circuit. A pilot, businessman, and a former international fencer, Bruce compares the challenges of the music and commercial aviation industries with those in the business world; from teamwork, forward planning and the ability to move on from setbacks.
Bruce Dickinson is the lead singer of Iron Maiden, a commercial pilot, business angel, entrepreneur and creative business thinker.
Focusing on turning customers into fans, Bruce delivers world class speeches to businesses around the world, comparing the challenges of operating in the world of rock music and commercial aviation with those in the business world; from teamwork, forward planning and the ability to learn from setbacks and move on successfully.
Rock legend Bruce left Iron Maiden in 1993 in order to pursue a solo career, his passion for fencing and an interest in becoming a pilot. Bruce re-joined the band in 1999 and has gone on to release four albums; despite this he hasn't stopped flying Boeing 757s.
Bruce was a pilot and marketing director for Astraeus Airlines. When they went into administration, Bruce began the process of leading them out of liquidation. In addition, he has secured government funding to create an aircraft maintenance company creating 1500 jobs in Wales.
He is heavily involved in an air ship venture to manufacture lighter than air drones with a contract to supply the US Army. He is also setting up a separate Training Company (Real World Aviation) to train future Pilots.
Lead singer of Iron Maiden, businessman, pilot and international sportsman, Bruce Dickinson is an experienced, exciting and charismatic keynote speaker.
- How to thrive in the ultimate change management environment: one day selling out 50,000 seater arenas, the next day negotiating complex leasing agreements with aircraft providers
- The need to be agile and flexible in business planning with an ability to seize an unexpected opportunity
- The ups and downs of business and the sometimes hard lessons that have been learnt
- team building experiences focused around his flight simulator.
- the parallels between his music and business careers.