Professor at Cranfield School of Management, Adrian is an authority on customer relationship marketing. A keynote speaker at public and in-company seminars and conferences around the world, Adrian draws on his practical experience in the business world as consultant and educator to many service organisations, professional service firms and manufacturing companies.
Adrian Payne is a frequent keynote speaker at public and in-company seminars and conferences around the world. He also acts as a consultant and educator to many service organisations, professional service firms and manufacturing companies. He is an authority on Relationship Marketing and Customer Relationship Management and is an author of countless book and articles in these topics.
Professor Adrian Payne has practical experience in marketing, market research, corporate planning and general management. He has worked in many senior appointments including positions as Chief Executive for a manufacturing company and strategic planning and marketing positions.
Having worked widely in the IT, financial services, professional services, telecoms and utilities sectors, as well as working in manufacturing firms and government departments, Adrian is highly experienced in all aspects of running a business.
An internationally recognised authority and author on CRM, Relationship Marketing, Customer Service and Marketing Strategy. He has acted as an advisor, consultant and educator to numerous leading organisations. He is Chairman of the Advisory Board of Vectia Ltd, a leading European consulting firm and Chairman of Brand Finance Aust Pty Ltd.
A visiting Professorship at Cranfield University in the UK and a Professor at the University of New South Wales in Sydney Australia, Adrian is an erudite and academic figure.
Previously he was Academic Leader of the Marketing Group, Director of the Centre for CRM and Professor of Services & Relationship Marketing and at the Cranfield School of Management, Cranfield University. He is a frequent keynote speaker at public and in-company seminars and conferences around the world. He specialises in addresses, workshops and executive programmes in Marketing Strategy, CRM, Customer Retention and Customer Service.
The author of numerous texts on relationship marketing, creating a competitive advantage and customer management, Adrian is a real expert in his industry.
His innovative research is published in many journals including: the Journal of Marketing, Journal of Marketing Management, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Long Range Planning, Industrial Marketing Management, European Journal of Marketing, Business Horizons, British Journal of Management, Journal of Customer Loyalty and Journal of Strategic Marketing.
He has been an invited presenter at many universities and institutions around the world including: Northwestern University, Darden Scool University of Virginia, INSEAD, IMD, London Business School, Oxford University and Cambridge University.
He is a professional and engaging keynote speaker, who can offer business insight to the corporate circuit. He can deliver a tailored speech or presentation to fit your industry specifications.
For further information or to book Adrian Payne, call us on +44 (0)20 7607 7070 or email email@example.com
What people said about Adrian Payne
- "The evaluation forms showed a 98% satisfaction rate. You achieved ratings of 3.4 out of 4 for content and 3.7 out of 4 for presentation which placed you first in both categories. You were also placed first as a reason for delegates to attend and your subject matter was rated first as a reason for attending. So, it was a clean sweep."
- - Conference Producer, IIR Limited
- "Thank you for your contribution. Your facilitation role was outstanding and undoubtedly contributed to the overall success of the programme. Not many people would have taken on this challenge, much less provided the strong leadership we all admired, your total contribution was obvious to everyone."
- - Senior HR Manager, Mercury.
- "Top rated - Content: Excellent/Good 91%; Presentation: Excellent/Good 95%. These were your results! The best I've seen for all my conferences."
- - Director,Century Communications.