Former CEO of Burger King, Barry Gibbons received international acclaim for his performance in the business. Barry revitalised Burger King by slashing away the 13 layers of management between him and his customers - global expansion followed! His experiences, anecdotes, humor and practical tips are as relevant in today’s challenging climate as they have ever been.
Former CEO of Burger King, Barry Gibbons received international acclaim for his performance in the business. He is an astute and charismatic speaker on business and leadership.
Barry’s inspirational speeches are based on surviving in both a thriving and a decreasing environment. He has spoken to over 200 blue-chip companies and corporate audiences across the globe.
When recession hits, many companies have not prepared for how to survive in an economic downturn, Barry is the master as simplifying the steps for companies to survive and prosper in the future.
During his 5 years as the US-based Chairman/CEO of Burger King, Barry Gibbons received international acclaim for his performance, Fortune magazine citied him as the Turnaround Champion. After retiring from a successful career Barry decided to share his fruitful experiences, both through authoring books and on the speaking circuit. He is also the co-founder of the UK publishing business Infinite Ideas.
Barry has written six business books, one on public speaking and one novel. His vast business experience means he knows how to keep a company fresh, develop a loyal relationship and create lasting satisfaction.
His speaking topics include:
- Intuitive marketing
- Surviving an economic downturn
- Global expansion and stripping down a business
- Prospering in the future
For further information or to book Barry Gibbons, call us at Speakers Corner on +44 (0)20 7607 7070 or email email@example.com
What people said about Barry Gibbons
- "Fantastic speaker - great insights and advice wrapped in a wonderful sense of humour. The audience loved him!"
- - Centre For Business
- "Your presentation and style is one of the most unique we have ever experienced. Thank you for coming. . .you were an inspiration to all of us"
- - SERCO Group plc (UK)
- "We received great feedback . . your presentation was excellent and gave everyone some very meaningful things to think about"
- - Turnround Management Assoc (USA)