Andy Hanselman is a business improvement expert, author, consultant and motivational speaker. He helps businesses, their leaders and their people improve their competitiveness, their customer service and their culture by ‘Thinking in 3D’ - that means being Dramatically and Demonstrably Different from your competitors!
Andy has over 25 years experience researching, working with, learning from and speaking about successful winning businesses, their leaders and their people.
This has helped him identify 7 common characteristics in these successful 3D Businesses that help them get ahead, and stay ahead of their competitors.
Think in 3D! The 7 Characteristics of Dramatically and Demonstrably Different Businesses is his latest book and in it he shares what these 3D Businesses have and do.
Andy brings these things to life in his presentations. From high impact keynotes that can ‘wow’ an audience, to longer in depth interactive masterclass sessions that provide specific solutions, he offers a refreshing, relevant and challenging approach in today’s ever changing, fast moving world.
Andy is recognised for his engaging, humorous, and down to earth approach. His stimulating, motivational and practical style offers real solutions to today’s business problems.
- Creating Customer Delight! - How 3D Businesses deliver remarkable customer service consistently. Real insights and examples of businesses that ‘wow’ their customers and exceed their expectations – that’s the ‘delight’ bit!
- Think in 3D!- This is all about winning businesses establish a ‘Dramatic Difference‘, and crucially, ‘Demonstrate‘ it to ensure they ‘stand out from the crowd’!
- Culture As Competitive Advantage! - How 3D Businesses establish, promote and reinforce a culture (‘the way we do things around here’) that creates real competitive advantage.
- The 7 Characteristics Of 3D Businesses - An insight in to what Dramatically and Demonstrably Different businesses do and how they do it to get ahead, and crucially, stay ahead, of their competitors.
- Leadership – The 3D Way!- The key characteristics that differentiate 3D leaders from the rest – it’s about establishing a vision that ‘stimulates, excites and inspires’ and getting buy in from their people.
- Forget CRM, Think MCR! Maximise Your Customer Relationships! - 3D Businesses proactively give the best to, and get the best from their customers to maximise relationships, opportunities, repeat business and referrals! This session highlights how they do it.
- Make Things Better – That’s InnovatiON! - Andy’s definition of innovation is ‘the successful exploitation of new ideas’ and this session explores how 3D Businesses consistently get better at what they do in the areas that count.